Monday, September 17, 2012

adirondack chairs?

Every year at this time (because they are on sale), I consider buying a pair of Adirondack chairs for our yard and painting them a bright raspberry color. It is a very specific daydream- with even the color of my maybe chairs chosen based on the hue of our house and shutters (sage green family). I think it would look great and I know we would use them -yet, every year I only consider and never buy. Why?
I am thinking if I get them this fall-I will keep them at my parents' place and paint them there. That way, I can surprise my husband for Christmas and do all the messy painting away from curious kids....I would even use the above card with this gift.
Hmmm, my daydreams now have coordinating papergoods even....

1 comment:

  1. Where did you find the barn red adirondack chairs? I really want these chairs. They match my front door.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails