Tuesday, July 10, 2012

20 most beautiful children's books

 
Peter Pan illus. Arthur Rackham
The folks at Flavorwire put together a round-up of "The 20 Most Beautiful Children's Books of All Time"- a lofty, near impossible, task if you ask me, but I was very curious to see what titles made it onto their list. I do agree that many of the included books are breathtaking, but there are a few choices I would have replaced with other titles. How about you?
 Hans Andersen's Fairy Tales- illus. Harry Clarke



 Snow-white and the Seven Dwarfs illus. Nancy E. Burkert
 The Arrival author/illustrator Shaun Tan

 Flotsam author/illus David Weisner

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was wondering where the rest of the list is? Would like to join this delightful site.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails