Friday, May 18, 2012

Flash Mob Revisited


I pretty much think that flash mobs are stupid. I know they are sort of a huge thing right now where everyone is getting married via flash mob or under threat of being swamped by one every time you ride the subway, but these are the exact reasons why they irk me so. Flash mobs are so prevalent that they have now become either boring or annoying or both. I just don't want to hear about another group of college kids swarming a library and calling it a "performance." With that said, I totally teared up at this flash mob of musicians who played classical music for passengers in the Copenhagen Metro. Maybe it's the reaction of wet-eyed old people or a rosy-cheeked baby that got to me or how even the filming of the experience met the music, but I liked it and I think you'll like it too.

1 comment:

  1. Brought tears to my eyes and now I'd like to go outside and listen to the symphony play in Boston on the Fourth of July.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails