Monday, July 19, 2010

living favors


The post on Project Wedding about
DIY Little Pots of Moss was the best idea for a summer shower (or wedding) favor I had seen in awhile. There are a couple of favor ideas I....favor, actually, and this is definitely one of them.
For my sister's shower I am painting small terra cotta pots in a pewter color and planting whatever tiny flower is available in beds from the nursery inside it. I'll finish it off with a bow and either a flag or tag- have not decided yet. Basically, it is the Project Wedding craft with some slight modifications.
In my hunt for ideas using terra cotta planters I came across quite a few great versions....

I will post photos of the project when it is wrapped up. Keep your fingers crossed the results are as lovely as these examples!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails