Monday, May 31, 2010

Cityscapes


I love an interesting cityscape. I think they can be captivating for various reasons, whether it be because of an emotional connection to the place or an appreciation for the rendering of a spot where you have never been, but hope to get to one day.

Renee Leone Studio on Etsy has some of the most fantastic cityscapes I have seen. There is a color filled, energetic series of travel watercolors that are a truly unique take on some familiar cities. Having lived in Boston for the better part of a decade, I was immediately drawn to her print of the city, but really the whole series is beautiful.





Just when I thought I could not be more impressed, I came across the Custom Original Cityscape examples and they are breathtaking. The detail is amazing and they illustrate the incredible artistic versatility of Ms. Leone.



Browsing her shop is like traveling the country with some clicks of the mouse....

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails