Monday, February 22, 2010

Stampington & Company



I was introduced to the magazines published by Stampington & Company this weekend and let me tell you- they are charming. I saw Somerset Life and Artful Blogging and then went searching for more online. The photography is just beautiful and they run the gamut in terms of subject matter. I felt the same way I do when I receive the Anthropologie catalog- the images are worthy of matting and framing for your walls. Many of the magazines not only have photographs of stunning finished projects, they provide the instructions for how to duplicate them. The next time you are in the bookstore check them out...










1 comment:

  1. Your blog is a the most FABULOUS BLOG I've seen in a long while!!!! This is wonderful! Your post are a sheer delight for the eyes and ears. It's wonderful! I'll be coming around again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails