Wednesday, November 4, 2009

2010


It is November now and time to start thinking about my calendar for next year. It is always a tricky purchase- so many and varied designs to choose from. I use my blackberry and a planner to keep track of the daily grind, but I always have a beautiful calendar on display- a bit of changing art in my home.
Here are some of the options I have tagged....eventually I'll narrow it down , but as you can see, it will be a tough call!

JHill Designs has an 11 x 17 wall calendar comprised of patterns representing various spots around the globe. Each month offers a gorgeous graphic representation of a spot and some tidbits of information about said destination.
The year in Polaroids.....
At 2"x3", by far the smallest calendar I've seen, but also one of the most charming (especially when displayed on the tiny easel).

2010 Teeny Tiny Calendar with Easel courtesy of kittyrogers
This 13 x 19 poster calendar could convince me to go with one design the whole year through.

2010 Wall Calendar courtesy of MichelleBrusegaard

Of course I always consider a simple, beautiful letterpress option....

2010 Letterpress Calendar-Limited Edition courtesy of sarahparrott825

Twelve vibrant illustrations by Paula Mills ( for Sweet William ) give you something to look forward to every month.

2010 Calendar courtesy of lovelysweetwilliam

A printable PDF option has fantastic vintage children's illustrations.

2010 PDF calendar courtesy of TayloredArts

Striking monthly graphics for desktop display.

2010 Desktop Calendar Version 1 courtesy of 3SistersLove

So you see my dilemma- I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for including us in this beautifully curated collection - we feel so proud!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails